Friday, February 21, 2014

Lucky Bot

What is this mysterious orange, robotic figure in Uptown and Downtown? Why it is the Lucky Bot!
lucky bot 1
What can you get out of it? These AMAZING prizes and much more!
lucky bot
But how does it work? Just click on the Orange robot, and pay 900 ecoins for your chance at these once-in-a-lifetime prizes!
lucky bot 2
Obviously you can see that I am too poor to afford this amazing deal, so if anyone would be so kind as to send me any pictures of the prizes they get, just email me at kicksmoomoobutt@gmail,com, or send me a link in the comments. Don’t worry, I’ll give you credit!
Prizes(so far):
Nonmembers: Mostly furniture
Premium Members: Surfer Hair, Prom Hair, Frog Wand, Chloe Hair, Purple Midnight Hair, and a lot of ecoins
(Thank you Ashla)
heart lamp
Thanks Fantage Rop!
Thanks Cece Fu!
Thanks Cece Fu!
Thanks fluffypinkpowerpuff!
Thanks fluffypinkpowerpuff!
Thanks Ashla!
Thanks Ashla!
botpics2
Credits needed?
botpics
Thanks angelwing88!
Thanks Levi Fantage Zwinky/solax!
Thanks again Levi/solax
Thanks awesomeamazing1!
Thanks awesomeamazing1!
Reflection
I mean, I didn’t really get to try it out since I am broke. Otherwise, IT’S QUITE AMAZING!
★★★★★ 5 star rating out of 5
My Experience
Hrm, this Lucky Bot seems like a Momma version of the Daily Spin…
*Checks price* Waaat 900 ecoins? Ok since I have 907 loose change, I’ll gopher it c:
*Buys* Okayyy I guess I just earned 1,070 ecoins out of this?
Bot1
Welp, since I am a foolish money-spender tempted by the 300,000 prize, I’ll go again! *Buys*
=3= Whatta ugly lawn chair you are… I guess I just spent 1,800 ecoins on you? At least you can’t get this in Ottoman’s, or that would totally have not been worth it.
Bot2
Last thing before I start ranting about this, You see that I'm trying to collect a list of all the items you can get. Thanks to everyone that has done so already! I think, however, that taking a screenshot of this screen is best, since it tells you 10 items you can get, instead of just one.
Bot4Bot3
Bot5
So if you ever decide to buy a spin, please take a screenshot of this and send it to me, it would be greatly appreciated! I’m thinking of making a page of possible prizes. You have to be quick though, take this screenshot before the blinky thing lands on your prize.
My Full Opinion
Well, anyone can deduce that Fantage is trying to make us spend our ecoins, that much is obvious. The question is, is it worth it?
I think not. So many of the items are furniture, and I don’t know about you, but there has never been a craze over a certain chair or table. It has always been clothing.
And the clothing prizes? So many of them were already sold at Vintage Gold. Or, they look like items that would probably be sold at Vintage Gold in the future. True, it’s a lot cheaper to buy a spin at the Bot than to go to Vintage Gold and stare at the expensive prices, but the Bot has a risk factor involved; you could lose all of your ecoins without winning anything good. VG doesn’t have any risk; you buy and get what you see on display.
Last, the 300,000 prize? Ok, maybe one or two people might win it, but Fantage does that intentionally. If one or two people win it, then the rest of us keeps our hopes up, thinking that we could get it to. So we keep on spending ecoins until we get it. And we most likely won’t.
One of our viewers, solax, has provided proof: she started out with 1 million ecoins, spent 500,000 on the bot, and only received 2 good items out of it. The rest of the prizes was furniture. AND she is a Premium Member. That says something, doesn’t it? She would like to add this as a warning: She would like to add this as a warning: “I spent more than 500,000 eCoins on the LuckyBot, it’s a WASTE, all i got was some stars, and looooots of furniture, I got 2 items out of the whole thing, and 3 Vintage Gold sold items…”
If you have bucket-loads of ecoins earned from back when TnS was open, then you could try this bot a couple times, see if you get lucky. I tried it 3 times, and I got nothing spectacular. Just don’t do it too many times, I feel that the more you do it, the worse the prizes become.
If you barely have any ecoins, just completely avoid this. It’s not worth it.
I personally am just going to avoid this Bot as well as Vintage Gold now. I would much rather spend my ecoins on Limited Items, as they are cheaper and newer.

No comments:

Post a Comment